We value Holy Saviour School's students as active seekers, users and creators of knowledge, each having their own particular talents and strengths.
We see every child as an achiever and work collaboratively to ensure that each child is supported through his or her learning journey.
At Holy Saviour School we have a number of qualified teachers and teacher assistants employed to support and complement the work of the classroom teachers and facilitate the provision of a curriculum that caters for individual needs of all students.
The support teaching staff includes:
- Specialist Literacy Teacher
- Specialist Numeracy Teacher
- ESL/New Arrivals Teacher
- Reading Recovery Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Arabic/LOTE Teacher
- Teacher Assistants (x2)
- Chaplain Service
- Religious Education Coordinator
Holy Saviour offers a variety of special programs to support and extend the learning of our students.
- Targeted programs in literacy and numeracy
- ESL and New Arrivals Programs
- Special Needs and Enrichment/Extension
- Reading Recovery
- Arabic Community Language Program K-6
- Music classes
- Better Buddies Program
- Scientists in Schools CSIRO Community Partnership
- Seasons for Growth Program
- After-school Sports Program
- Inter-school sports